Morgan Lewis was founded in Philadelphia on March 10, 1873 and currently has 29 offices in 10 countries. The building at 1701 Market street is the company's corporate headquarters. Bird Studio provides a variety of specialized artistic services for the company's operations and facilities management team.
One project involved the restoration and framing of a 90" x 120" work by abstractionist Gary Lang. Birdstudio designed and installed custom hangers to support the artwork without disturbing the hardwood wall panels.
The buildings lobby restoration involved removing outdated logo signage from a 40' book matched, marble wall. This jeweler quality restoration involved precision epoxy color matching and the filling of over 88 holes before polishing the surface and installing the firms new signage.